Simulation - real-time with in-place instrument
AutoTRAX DEX 2020 uses XSpice, the Spice 3.5f extension, to simulate your design
Watch the video
The AutoTRAX PCB-DEX Spice Probe
This is a 4 channel oscilloscope that show the signal that the terminal is connect to. You can have as many oscilloscopes as you want in your design.
This is a function generator that can add sin, triangle, sawtooth, reverse sawtooth or square signals by adding 2 wires from it's terminals to wires in your design.
This is a 4 channel oscilloscope with the extra graphics removed that show the signal that the terminal is connect to. You can have as many oscilloscopes as you want in your design.
This is a single output power supply. Simply connect wires from the output to wires in your circuit. You can add as many as you want to your design.
You can add all the XSpice part models you like using the Part's Property Panel.
- NPN and PNP Bipolar transistors
- Depletion mode NMOS and PMOS transistors
- Enhancement mode NMOS and PMOS transistors
- Junction Field Effect (JFET) transistors - N and P channel
- MesFET transistors - N and P channel
- Semiconductor diode
Independent Voltage Sources
- DC Voltage Source
- Sinusoidal Voltage Source
- Pulse Voltage Source
- Exponential Voltage Source
- FM Voltage Source
- Piece-wise Linear Voltage Source
Independent Current Sources
- DC Current Source
- Sinusoidal Current Source
- Pulse Current Source
- Exponential Current Source
- FM Current Source
- Piece-wise Linear Current Source
- Voltage Controlled Voltage Source - VCVS
- Voltage Controlled Current Source - VCCS
- Current Controlled Voltage Source - CCVS
- Current Controlled Current Source - CCCS
You can define your own custom model for your part.
Often you will base it on a Spice model supplied by the manufacturer of your part.